First honorable mentions: Joy Ride, Killdozer, and National Lampoon’s Vacation.
In no particular order:
- Maximum Overdrive – Stephen King. Emilio Estevez. Evil Semis. Enjoy.
- Trucks – A television remake of Maximum Overdrive. Why? Because God hates you.
- Christine – The heartwarming story of a blood thirsty car and a nerd.
- The Car – Mysterious black car kills annoying hippie, earns ten points.
- Dead End – Funny until you wet your pants with fear.
- The Cars that Ate Paris – Car parts as currency. Best way to get car parts is, of course, to make cars crash.
- The Wraith – Charlie sheen bones a hot girl, kills cheesy 80s car gang.
- Black Cadillac – Focuses on the dangers of driving in Wisconsin. No, seriously.
- Highwaymen – Equal parts Mad Max and stupid.
- Duel – Stephen Spielberg’s Jaws on wheels.